ContractWorks is looking for a highly organized self-starter to join our Santa Barbara based Customer Success team as an Implementation Manager.
The ContractWorks Implementation Manager will work directly with customers during the initial software onboarding, setup, and user training period. With our team-oriented approach, you will work with cross-functional team members to ensure we continue to provide immediate value to our customers, drive adoption, and differentiate ourselves as a business partner.
- New Customer Implementation
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Provide in-depth product demonstrations and training
- Educate various levels of users
- Aid with customer problem solving and issue resolution
- Monitor and help increase product usage
- Ongoing account management and renewals tracking
- Cross-Departmental Support
- Collaborate with sales team to help educate prospective clients
- Work with engineering around technical account setup
- Keep up to date on new features, and channel feedback to product team
ContractWorks provides Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that are used by companies looking to securely store, track, report on, and sign corporate documents and contracts. Our easy to use intuitive interface provides our customers the ability to track key dates and milestones, while optimizing their contract workflow and execution process.
Requirements for the role include:
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous roles in a customer-facing environment, ie support, implementation or customer success
- An interest in technology and its applications is a must
- Highly organized, and comfortable creating own to-do list and managing schedule to align with company priorities, highly efficient in remote work environment
- Interested in forging strong relationships with customers and driving the retention efforts of the business
- Team player
Compensation will include a competitive salary, bonus based on team performance, insurance package (including health, life, dental and vision), access to a 401k plan, and a fun and comfortable work environment. The SecureDocs team works hard but encourages a positive work/life balance, and flexibility for the modern work environment. Unique opportunity to join a quickly growing, multi-product SaaS company where customer implementation and success are at the backbone of growth.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume by clicking here.Back to careers