ContractWorks Unveils AnySign Link Signing and New E-Sign Dashboards
ContractWorks is committed to creating simple, easy-to-use contract management software that helps busy legal and finance teams manage their workloads more efficiently. One of the ways we do that is by continuously working with our customers to understand their most significant contract management challenges and developing new features and product enhancements to meet their needs.
That’s why we’re pleased to share the latest ContractWorks feature releases, designed to help customers navigate the electronic signature process in less time. This blog explores our new AnySign Link Signing feature and shares exciting updates about electronic signature dashboards.
What is AnySign Link Signing?
AnySign Link Signing enables ContractWorks users to streamline the process of getting signatures on standard, commonly used documents and contracts that don’t need to be negotiated, like NDAs. For example, if you have an NDA that every vendor must sign before you work together, you can generate a contract template and link to that document on your website. When vendors click the AnySign link, they’ll be prompted to electronically sign the agreement, which is then automatically filed in your ContractWorks account.
How will AnySign Link Signing improve your e-sign process?
Here are a few of the ways using AnySign can help you save time and manage the e-sign process in ContractWorks more efficiently:
- Set up an AnySign template once, then share and reuse one link to collect signatures for that document repeatedly — no need to route each individual contract through the electronic signature tool.
- Choose a folder where signed AnySign contracts will get routed to, then get alerts every time your standard agreement is signed, so you’re always up to speed.
- Get commonly used documents signed faster by allowing other parties to initiate the signing process.
What’s new with electronic signature dashboards?
The new electronic signature dashboard in ContractWorks is your one-stop hub to manage everything related to the e-sign process. You can now see all of your electronic signature packet information at a glance, quickly filter to view and export key e-sign data, and take actions that previously required additional steps within individual packets.
Some of the key benefits of the new e-sign dashboard include:
- Easily view all e-sign packets that meet specific criteria around things like Date, Packet Sender, and Packet Status (Out for Signature, Finalized, Action Required, or Canceled) — then export to create quick, meaningful reports
- Take action straight from the dashboard, including:
- Creating and sending a one-off e-sign packet
- Bulk sending a document to multiple parties
- Creating a reusable e-sign template through AnySign
- Save time and manual work by applying bulk actions from your dashboard, like:
- Sending signing reminders for every packet out for signature
- Canceling all outstanding packets
- Downloading an audit record of all finalized packets
These new features make it easier than ever to get contracts signed, access and organize your e-sign packet data, and report on the information that’s most important to you and your team.
Are you ready to see how fast and easy signing and managing contracts is with help from ContractWorks? Click here to request a demo to see these new features in action.