SecureDocs, Inc. is looking for a motivated, team-oriented product manager to join our growing Product team! This role reports to the VP of Product Management.
At SecureDocs, Inc., Product Managers get to:
- Be part of a small, collaborative, flexible, and resourceful team with lots of opportunities to grow, explore, and try new things.
- Work with UX, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to collect information, insights, and perspectives on customer needs, market opportunities, technology innovations, and user feedback, then translate them into product roadmaps, requirements, and priorities.
- Research markets and industry verticals to understand new trends, competition, and strategic opportunities.
- Test and validate product ideas with current customers, users, and/or prospective customers.
- Set and track performance goals and metrics for product features and functionality.
Since you're a great Product Manager, you know how to:
- Write and speak succinctly and with clarity, and translate technical and professional jargon into plain English, whether or not you’re from a “technical” background.
- Listen to and incorporate multiple points of view, speak up when necessary, and make hard or unpopular calls when they’re the right thing to do.
- Clearly articulate the reasoning behind your decisions and how you’ll know if those choices were successful.
- Lead cross-functional teams through ambiguity – make timely decisions and break down complex problems, so teams can better understand what they need to do and successfully execute on them.
- Stay organized and manage competing priorities, resources, schedules, and risk to drive projects to completion.
- Formulate hypotheses, try new things, learn, and continuously improve – whether it’s products or the way you make them.
- Relate to the people you’re building products for and develop ongoing relationships with them online, by phone, and in person, so our products and processes always keep our customers – and users – at their center.
...and you have demonstrated experience:
- Shipping B2B, Enterprise, or complex consumer software.
- Working within an agile design and development process with UX and software development.
- Working as a full time Product Manager. However, if you meet the other requirements for this role, we also welcome applicants with several years of related experience in UX, dev, QA, project management, or customer success roles in software wishing to move into product!
At SecureDocs, Inc., our team represents the spirit of our company: innovative, agile, and committed to fulfilling the needs of our customers. Our employees come from a variety of experiences and backgrounds, each with a unique set of skills and talents that align with our overall mission of providing simple, smart document management solutions. We place our customers above all else, and each team member is committed to providing solutions that anticipate the needs of our clients. Our company culture rests on a foundation of flexibility, autonomy, and success.
We’re big believers in working hard and celebrating our victories. We are focused and committed but still retain a fun environment that can include impromptu ping-pong tournaments, casual happy hours, ski trips, and happy office dogs.
Compensation will include a competitive salary, bonus based on team performance, stock option grant, comprehensive insurance package (including health, life, dental and vision), 401k plan, summer alternate Fridays off, and a fun and supportive work environment. This is a unique opportunity to join a company at a stage when fast growth and fast learning is at its highest and the possibility of success rests on the shoulders of those motivated to make a difference.
We’re proud of the team we’ve assembled, and if you think you’d like to be a part of what we’re building, then we would love to hear from you!
Interested? Please send an email with the subject “Product Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’re a great fit for this role, and attach a current resume.