Rare opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing software company based in Santa Barbara, CA. The ContractWorks Account Manager role will report to our Manager of Sales & Customer Success and involves day-to-day interaction with prospects and customers.
As a key contributor to the success of our fast growing start up, the ContractWorks Account Manager will work directly with prospects and customers through sales discovery and product demonstrations. With our team oriented approach, you will work with cross-functional team members to ensure we continue to provide value to our customers and differentiate ourselves from our competition.
- Responsible for sales to prospects and customers
- Develop strong relationships through online meetings and phone conversations
- Follow up with inbound leads and trial prospects
- Develop outbound campaigns to existing customers
- Provide product demonstrations
- Contribute to team-oriented sales goals
- Client Support
- Ongoing customer education and training support
- Issue resolution
- Account renewals and retention
- Keeping up to date on new features and product updates
ContractWorks provides Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that are used by companies looking to securely approve, sign, store and report on corporate documents and contracts. Our easy to use intuitive interface provides our customers the ability to track key dates and milestones, while optimizing their contract workflow and approval process.
Requirements for the role include:
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role preferred
- An interest in technology and its applications is a must
- Comfortable creating own to-do list and managing schedule to align with company priorities
- Comfortable working in an early-stage company where change is inevitable
- Interested in making a measurable impact to the performance of the business
- Team player
Compensation will include a competitive salary, bonus based on team performance, stock option grant, insurance package (including health, life, dental and vision), access to a 401k plan, and a fun and comfortable work environment. The SecureDocs team works hard but encourages a positive work/life balance with activities such as paddleboarding, biking, and running. Unique opportunity to join a startup at a stage when fast growth and fast learning is at its highest and the possibility of success rests on the shoulders of those motivated to make a difference.
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.