1. Upload document
2. Click the ‘Pen’ icon on the left side of the document name.
3. Use the ‘Add Signer’ button on the left side of the screen to identify signers by name and email address.
4. Add ‘Reviewer’ to CC someone on the contract.
5. Use the ‘Click to add field’ button to add signer fields for an individual. Each signer will have signature blocks designated with unique colors.
6. To add fields, click the mouse and the signature box will show up. If you need something other than signature, hover mouse over box and choose the appropriate option.
7. Click and drag boxes to the appropriate sections of the contract.
8. Once signer and signature fields are complete, click the ‘Send’ button.
9. Edit packet options, designate signature routing.
10. If you are routing to signers in order, the order is dictated by top signer, preceded by signers below. Signer boxes can be dragged up and down to change order signers receive contract.
11. Click Send, the document will be routed to the appropriate parties for signature.
Contact us at email@example.com or 866.700.7975