Learn How to Copy or Duplicate a Folder:
- To copy a folder, select the Actions menu next to that Folder and click Duplicate
- Select the location that you would like the copy to be sent and click Duplicate.
- The Folder will be added with the word ‘copy’ to the end of the name.
- All subfolders and tags will be maintained in the copies.
- To duplicate multiple Folders, click the checkbox next to the Folders and select Duplicate from the top Actions menu, select the location you would like the copies to be added and click Duplicate.
- If you have files that are out for signature and in the process of being signed in your copied Folders, only the original document will be signed and finalized and show the final signatures.
Need additional assistance?
Contact us at email@example.com or 866.700.7975