How to Add a Tag as a Column:
- To add an additional tag as a column in your file browser, click on the icon to view your options.
- To add a Tag as a column, click Add Tag as Column near the bottom of the column manager. When selected from the list, this will add the column to the end of the list and you can rearrange to the desired location from there.
- If you would like to rearrange the columns in your view, click the grabber icon to move your columns.
- To remove a column from your view, uncheck the box next to the name of that column.
- To add in a column, recheck the box.
- If you would like to restore the default columns, click restore defaults at the bottom of the column manager.
Need additional assistance?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.700.7975