SecureDocs, Inc. is looking for a highly organized self-starter to join our Santa Barbara-based Customer Success Team as a Support Representative. SecureDocs, Inc. provides Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that are used by companies looking to securely organize, track, store, manage, and electronically sign corporate documents.
The Support Representative will work directly with customers and end users for all technical support requests and questions. Must be a friendly, patient, and detail-oriented problem solver, with the technical skills to resolve an array of customer needs and issues over the phone, chat, email, and screen shares in a timely manner.
Our Support Team is very dynamic, hands-on, and a critical differentiator for our business. You will be part of a team with learned technical knowledge of all of our products, on the front lines helping deliver a world-class customer experience. With our team-oriented approach, you will also work closely with other departments to ensure we continue to provide immediate help and advice to our customers. We are looking for someone who thrives with customer service, enjoys helping others solve key business problems, and works well in a tight-knit team environment.
Customer support across multiple software products
- Field customer inbound emails, phone calls, and chat support queries
- Host screen shares to help diagnose problems
- Advise users on best practices and issue resolution
- Provide excellent customer service and become a product expert
- Collaborate with sales and implementation teams to support prospects and clients
- Work with engineering around technical support
- Collaborate with the product team to help prioritize product plan
Skills & Requirements:
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility in schedule, including some weekend and evening coverage
- Previous role(s) in support, customer-facing environment, in SaaS a plus
- An interest in technology, SaaS, and its applications
- Comfortable speaking with clients in all types of industries
- Highly organized, and comfortable creating own to-do list and managing schedule to align with company priorities
- Team player
Compensation will include a competitive salary, bonus based on team performance, stock option grant, insurance package (including health, life, dental and vision), access to a 401k plan, and a fun and comfortable work environment. The SecureDocs team works hard but encourages a positive work/life balance.
Unique opportunity to join a startup at a stage when fast growth and fast learning is at its highest and the possibility of success rests on the shoulders of those motivated to make a difference.
To apply for this position, please use the LinkedIn easy apply, or send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to careers