SecureDocs, Inc. is looking for a seasoned engineer to join a stellar team working on high value document-based SaaS products. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects of the Engineering process, helping evolve our existing architecture, implementing new features and functionality, working with the team to improve operations, etc.
Located in Santa Barbara, California the Engineering team at SecureDocs, Inc. is dedicated to building software solutions that are highly secure, scalable, easily adopted, and affordable for any type or size of business. Products are characterized by a simple user interface with features that actually get used.
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- 2-7 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related STEM field
- A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Willingness to learn new technologies (experience with other object-oriented languages and web development frameworks is okay too, but you should be able to get up-to-speed on the ones we use)
- You’re open to good ideas, wherever they come from
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
Compensation will include a competitive salary, stock option grant, health/life/dental/vision/401k package, fun and comfortable work environment. The SecureDocs, Inc. team works hard but encourages a positive work/life balance with activities such as paddle boarding, biking, and running. Unique opportunity to join a startup at a stage when fast growth and fast learning is at its highest and the possibility of success rests on the shoulders of those motivated to make a difference.
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.Back to careers