SecureDocs, Inc. is searching for a high-energy and experienced marketing automation manager capable of managing all facets of our HubSpot database- from monitoring and maintaining data quality to optimizing email campaigns to owning integrations- this role will have their hands in it all.
You are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment that promotes collaboration and autonomy. This is a hands-on role and a rare opportunity to make a difference in a growing software company where you can advance and thrive. Experience with HubSpot is a must.
This position is remote or based in Santa Barbara, CA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Working closely with both the VP and Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting our Hubspot infrastructure to achieve outstanding campaign execution, reporting, and analytics. Your key responsibilities include:
- Database management, including maintaining data quality
- Email deliverability management, implementing best practices for graymail, unengaged contacts, etc.
- Monitor and work to minimize list decay
- Build all email workflows across all three products
- Help develop and manage a quarterly email production calendar across products
- List imports
- Database segmentation
- Reporting and analytics for email campaigns, database health, and overall campaign effectiveness
- Work with marketing campaign managers to understand requirements for campaigns, and build out accordingly
- Funnel management and optimization across all products
- Manage all technical aspects of HubSpot, including integrations
- Manage technical aspects of other marketing tools
- Manage the integration with Salesforce, including any troubleshooting and optimizations
- Stay on top of new automation trends and any new HubSpot releases and educate the team accordingly
- Assist with the evaluation, selection, and implementation of new marketing technologies
- A minimum of 2 years experience using HubSpot, the more, the better- this is non-negotiable
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, preferably B2B SaaS
- Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of marketing technology and their applications
- Strong understanding of email marketing basics, including deliverability
- Comfortable taking ownership of your role and creating processes that work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a problem-solver and analytical thinker
SecureDocs is the home of three outstanding products- SecureDocs, ContractWorks, and ReadySign. Our team represents the spirit of our company: innovative, agile, and committed to fulfilling the needs of our customers. Our employees come from a variety of experiences and backgrounds, each with a unique set of skills and talents. We place our customers above all else, and each team member is committed to providing solutions that anticipate the needs of our clients. Our company culture rests on a foundation of flexibility, autonomy, and success.
We’re big believers in working hard and celebrating our victories. We are focused and committed but still retain a fun environment that can include impromptu ping-pong tournaments, casual happy hours, Mammoth ski trips, and the occasional canine guest star.
We’re proud of the team we’ve assembled, and if you think you’d like to be a part of what we’re building, then we would love to hear from you!
Please email send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to careers